Thanks for joining me again for another post! I haven’t been in the blogging community long, just over two weeks in fact, so I was surprised and honored when I woke up this morning to a nomination for the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Chloe over at Being Chloe, Chloe is an awesome new beauty and lifestyle blogger. Thanks again Chloe!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger has given you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers and notify them of your nomination.
- Give the nominees 11 questions to answer
So without further ado here we go!
- What is the reason that you started blogging for? I started blogging as a way to get into writing again now that I am no longer in school and I am home all day. Writing is another creative outlet for me and why my blog posts are kind of all over the place in terms of topics. You can read more about the reasons I started my blog here.
- How long have you been blogging? I just started blogging January 2nd, so only 15 days!
- Favourite band/artist? This one is a hard one for me! I have always had a very wide range in my taste of music and never really had any stand out favorites. I can say that for the last couple of months I have been stuck on the 90’s Country station on Pandora, throwing it back to the music I grew up listening to with my mom.
- Do you have any pets? I have a cat named Keeley who is 12 years old. She lives back home with my mom and brother because my brother’s cat Raydar is her brother. I just couldn’t separate them since they have been together since birth.
- Favourite film? I have a lot of favorite films, but one movie I can watch over and over again is Dirty Dancing. No one can resist a handsome Patrick Swayze!
- Favourite time of year and why? I absolutely love autumn! Sweater weather, leaves, the colors, pumpkin farms and my favorite pumpkin bread!
- What are your goals for 2018? My goals for this year are to raise a happy healthy little boy, grow my little blog into something I am proud of, sharing it with others and have an amazing wedding.
- What do you do for a living? I have the best job in the world, I am a stay at home mom! I also run an Etsy store along with blogging.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Crafter. Traveler. Introvert.
- What is one motto that you live by? “Seek to be worth knowing, rather than being well known” this rings even truer now that I am in the blogging world.
11 Facts About Me
- I was a pharmacy technician for 7 years before having my son.
- I live in Michigan (the one shaped like a mitten).
- I’ve been to 13 countries.
- Genealogy is my new obsession.
- I have a yarn addiction – I buy it faster than I turn out projects.
- I have 10 tattoos.
- I suffer from depression & anxiety.
- I love writing with penpals (yes you can message me if you do too!).
- I was born blue head to toe.
- Potatoes are life! I could live off of them.
- I have never watched any Star Wars movies.
Be sure to check out these great blogs and keep up with them on twitter!
My Questions for You:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is one talent you wish you had?
- Last vacation you took and your favorite part of the trip?
- Your guilty pleasure?
- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- What are your hobbies outside of your blog?
- What is your favorite food/meal?
- Who do you look up to/aspire to be like?
- Favorite TV shows?
- Your goals for 2018?
- Advice for new bloggers or someone who wants to start their own blog?
Thanks again Chloe for the nomination! I loved writing an ‘about me’ piece and look forward to getting to know more bloggers out there.